eHarmony Review: We Tested eHarmony.com to See How Well it Works – Observer
You’ve probably heard of eHarmony at some point. It’s one of those popular dating sites and has been around for ages.
On their homepage eHarmony claims to have the most advanced match-making system, and be the best site for finding love. This approach definitely makes them stand out from more casual dating apps like Tinder or Bumble.
But does it live up to the hype? Read on to see the results of my experience in this eharmony review.
eHarmony First Look:
👍 What We Like
- Large member base
- Nearly 50-50 gender split
- Profiles are pretty detailed
- Personality-compatibility matching system
- Multiple marriage & success stories
- Very few bots & fake profiles
- Virtual video dates feature
👎 What We Don’t Like
- Subscription plans are expensive
- Search options are limited
- 70-question sign-up process
- Standard membership is limited
- Not many communication methods
🎟️ Deals Available
We found eharmony to be one of the most effective sites for finding long term and serious relationships. Especially for those above age 30, the site has the largest number of members looking for love and who aren’t looking to play games. The main downside of eHarmony is the cost of a premium membership, which ranges from $40 to $20 a month depending on how many months you commit to.
Continue reading the in-depth eharmony review and results below.