The Singles Scene Column© in December by Kelly Leary Discusses Holiday Love Secrets! – PRNewswire
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Dec. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Kelly Leary from Revolution Dating just wrote an article for The Singles Scene Column. Here are excerpts from the December 2020 column.
“The UPSIDE of Being Single in December:
1. You don’t have to buy your romantic partner something you don’t like as a gift.
2. You can pick and choose where you want to go for Holiday gatherings. Freedom. No more long drives to the in-laws!
3. You have more time for you and your family since you no longer have to split your time between families. Do things and celebrate the way you want to and the way you always did prior to your last relationship.
The DOWNSIDE of Being Single in December:
1. People will feel sorry for you, no matter what you say or think.
2. You will be asked irritating questions that make your skin crawl: “Why are you still single? You are so pretty.” or “Why don’t you try online dating?” No one walks in your shoes and only you know what you need to do next.
3. You will have no one to kiss on New Year’s Eve 2020 (the most important