How to date, have sex, and fall in love during the coronavirus pandemic – Insider – INSIDER
- The landscape of dating and sex has been changed for many people in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Social distancing measures make typical dinner dates and bar meetups impossible.
- Some people are also having to navigate living and spending prolonged periods of time with their partners for the first time as city-wide lockdowns go into effect.
- Insider compiled a guide to sex, love, and dating during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The landscape of dating, love, and sex as many of us know it has been dramatically altered by the coronavirus pandemic and the need to maintain physical distance from others.
Even singles who have shunned dating apps in the past are now forced to look online to meet people, unable to rely on conversations with strangers in crowded bars. In-person first dates out have turned into FaceTime sessions as restaurants, bars, and concert venues shutter.
Insider has put together a guide to approaching dating, sex, and love during the coronavirus pandemic — from navigating your existing relationships to developing new ones.